Friday, September 8, 2017

LIFE'S SHORT. . .

Hi, There!

I have had this digital stamp from Mo Manning's shop for a long time and only just getting around to putting it on a card!  Fun image that makes me smile and remember those childhood days of swinging high!!!  Something about swings that always makes me feel happy - if I should venture onto one in the park - where I occasionally take walks.
This was colored with Copic Markers:
Skin  E000 -00-01-11-93-70  Hair E53-55-57  Dress R14-24-29  Shoes E43-44-47  Swing E37-59
Thanks for stopping by and till next time, board a swing and see how it makes you feel;)  hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

I did end up tying a red string around the left side of the card but did not take another picture of that finished.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!