Thursday, September 7, 2017

MONSTER BIRTHDAY WISHES

Hi, There!

Hope you are having a good week and the weekend is almost here!!!  I made a card for my grandson who will be 8 next March!!!!  I know how far ahead that is but believe me I never plan that far ahead.  Just happen to find these digital monsters online and fell in love with them.  So the card turned out to be perfect for him and that was it!

I made it a shaker card and added a panel on top with foam tape to be able to stick one of the monsters from peeking out.  All monsters were placed with 3D foam and colored with Copic Markers.  Digital monsters were from #Gerda Steiner Designs.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Inside of card:
I cutout some balloons from wrapping paper and attached them with 3D foam pads and used my Copic Black marker to draw some string down to each monster and spelled out his name on the monsters.  It was a fun card to make!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant shaker card and love the cute monsters -perfect for an 8yrs old
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!