Saturday, February 4, 2017

ATC - Playing along with Creative Cafe card challenge

Hi There!

I am playing along with Maremi's Creative Cafe on facebook for a ATC #52cafecards challenge and having fun as I have never made ATCs before. (Artist Trading Cards - only to trade never to be sold)  So I am playing catch-up as they are already on their 5th week for a card which for that one is the letter e and it will stand for Eclipse - that has me pondering over my playing card for awhile!!! LOL
Here is what I made so far from week 1 - A for art, B for bubbles, C for coffee, and D for dragonfly.

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by, hugs ~ CaroleAnn

ATC recipe
All cards (they are suppose to be playing card size but since I did not have that size I am using an old Tarot Playing card set) are prepped with heavy gesso and then the layers (inks etc) are added.

3 comments:

  1. Carole Ann, wonnderful cards! Love your experiments with backgrounds and techniques! My favorites are the first and the fourth cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna - those are my faves too!! Thanks for the kind words, always! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh. I haven't made any of these in ages. They really are fun to make. Fun mix of themes. :-) I really like the bubble one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!