Thursday, February 23, 2017

Love You to the Moon and Back!

Hi, There!

Hope my post finds you well.  I just finished this card tonight and so a fast post as I am needing some shut-eye!!  I have so many Stamping Bella stamps yet to use and I love them all.  This one fits right in for a challenge on transporting!  So here is Ramona and her Teddy going to the Moon and back!!!  The background was done with Brushos and the image was colored with Copic Markers with star dust here and there.  White gel pen for the path taken to the moon and back;)  Thanks for visiting with me, have a good night, till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Transport It

Crafting From the Heart Challenge #147:  Anything Goes

Copic Markers Used:
Background done with Brushos - Black, Ultra, Teal, Emerald Green
YR68 YR09 Y13 Y15 Y19  E97 E99 E31 E35 E00 E02  B95 B26  C0 C1 C2
Star dust here and there and white gel pen for trip destination:)

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! LOVE that background! You are such a master at backgrounds! I've gotten on to Stamping Bella stamps lately too and really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful story this tells, CarolAnn! I love the images and how beautifully you have colored them! What a gorgeous scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! That background is amazing and the little trail is really fun. Very imaginative CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love how you finished the background. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!