Friday, February 10, 2017

Baby Its Cold Outside!!!

Hi, There!

It is hot cocoa time here on the East Coast of USA!!!  We got a foot of snow here yesterday and the temps have really dropped.   So I decided a nice cup of hot cocoa for me and what better way to enjoy my hot beverage but to color something!!  I have this image forever and not sure if I ever used it but she is so cute - Marci from La-La Land Crafts/Hot Cocoa rubber stamp!!!  I decided on my paper theme first and colored her up accordingly.  Punched out some snowflakes to match and added some rhinestones from stash.  I have two photos - outside and inside for you!

Hope you are staying warm if you are anywhere in my location or somewhere else in the world that it is cold!!!  If you are somewhere warm - don't tell me!!!  LOL  Only kidding;)  Thanks for stopping by, till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing my card at:
La-La Land Crafts on facebook
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 6 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday/Challenge:  Cute

Inside Photo
Card Recipe:
Rubber Stamp - La-La Land Crafts/Marci - Hot Cocoa
Copic Markers used:
Skin  E000 E00 E01 E11
Hair  E33 E37 E59
Outfit  V01 V12 V04 V09  BG32 BG45 BG05

5 comments:

  1. Love your card, CG - she is definitely cute, and the colors are so rich, perfect for a crisp feel! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Love the color choices! And your coloring, especially her hair is fantastic! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she's cute and you picked some great frosty colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!