Monday, February 27, 2017

Pop-Up Card for my Sister!

Hi, There!

I have wanted to make a pop-up card for a very long time and finally got around to trying it.  I had some technical problems but those areas have been hidden by other clever art work!!  LOL  So as I make more of these, I am sure I will figure out the cut-out part for the inside of the card a little better each time.
Thanks for checking in with me, have a great evening, till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #148 - Anything Goes
Crafty Addicts Challenge #33 - Option Add a Sentiment
The Cutie Pie Challenge #108 - Simply Love

Inside of Card:
Card Recipe:
Image is from Stamping Bella - Huggy Squidies - so darn CUTE!!!!  Fun to color up too:
Copic Markers - Skin E000 E00 E53 E02  Hair E23 E25 E29 and Spectrum pencil #104
E70 E71 E77 E79 and Spectrum pencil #099  Dress R20 R21  R56 R59
Glitter card stock paper from my stash  Sentiment is included with the rubber stamp image.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole An, what a wonderful card with sister's hugs, full of love! And i like the sentiment on the card! So right words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! I love your pop-up element inside your design and your beautiful coloring too!! I know your sis will love this! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love those two little chubbies and how you stamped them all over the inside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the cute image and great sentiment-I have never made a perfect pop-up card yet but have just this minute taken a clear pic to try and work it out lol
    Carol x
    --Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, super cute! ..Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!