Wednesday, October 9, 2013

AUTUMN COLORS

Hi There!
I just love the colors of Autumn so this was a card that I had fun putting together and I love this image from Sassy Cheryl called Autumn Bench Sitter!  She is just so cute.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge #164 - Fall Fun
Allsorts Challenge #227 - Autumn Colors


Card Recipe:
Image is colored with Copic markers and framed with a spellbinder die and I used MS leaf punches and some pearl swirls from Recollections; papers are from my stash and sentiment has been stamped.  Stardust and liquid pearls here and there around the image.

Side view:

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous caroleann.i love your autumn colours and leaves and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!