Sunday, October 13, 2013

BROOM PARKING

Hi There!
This is my final post for today!  Scroll down to see all the Halloween cards I have made!  I had lots of fun.  This card was made with a rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Hazel.  She is too sweet to be a witch in the real witchie sense;)  Even her little bat is cute.  I kept her in pastel colors and used a Spellbinders die cut for a frame for her and her broom.  Love the feathers hanging off her broom!  She has been all colored up with my Copic markers and of course, stardust and liquid pearls here and there. And just had to add some stickers here and there too! Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  Enjoy your week - till next time Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge #165 - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #64 - Shabby Chic Vintage

Inside Card:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable! Probably the cutest witch I've seen! I've been having so much fun catching up on all your wonderful Halloween cards from the past couple of days I've been gone. You are on a roll! Every single one of them is a gem! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!