Thursday, October 24, 2013

OCTOBER/HAPPY FALL

Hi, There!
October!!  I love everything about October!  Even though it means colder weather is coming our way, it is still my favorite month of the year.  I love the colors of nature's fall flowers and the trees bursting with all the vibrant colors you could imagine,  the smell of pumpkin spice in all the coffee shops, wearing my sweaters and sweats and warm fuzzy slippers,  lots of blankets and comforters on my bed, warm apple cider with a cinnamin stick, and I have to mention red candied apples.  Oh, and the most important reason is - it is my birthday month!  LOL
Here is my final fall card for this season. The rubber stamp image I used is just so cute, that this is my second card with this image from Sugar Nellie called Lei-la.  She has been spruced up with my copic markers - listed below.  Thanks for visiting me during this month of October and I hope to be back with something very different from the "falling leaves"!  Take care, till next time, hugs ~ CaroleAnn
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks #15 - Your Fav Sentiment - "Just for you"

Card Recipe:
Skin  E000 E00 E11 E95
Hair  E33 E34 E25
Outfit  Y35 Y38 Y21 R59
DP - Graphic 45/A Place In Time (love this paper)
Metal corners from Momenta
Flower and leaf from Recollections, Doily and bubbles from my stash
Inside View:


7 comments:

  1. Carole Ann! I understood, why you love October!:) so many pleasant things around you! An all my best wishes on your birthday!!!
    And card is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, CaroleAnn, depicting autumn so well . You've coloured that sweet image so beautifully.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply precious! You have colored her so beautifully & the layout is gorgeous. I love the postcard addition. You have just tied everything up so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning caroleann.i love your design and fantastic image and colouring.really gorgeous details too. ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CaroleAnn! I was checking that beautiful paper out in the store not long ago. Works perfectly for your pretty fall card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, fabulous hun! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!