Sunday, October 20, 2013

HAPPY HARVEST

Hi, There!

The moon is so full tonight and it is very beautiful outside. In fact all day was beautiful with all the autumn leaves.  Now if you are raking the leaves, I realize you could have a different opinion on their beauty - I know that because my son will be telling me so!! LOL  But here is another fall card with sweet "Autumn Tilda with Broom".  She has been framed with a circle die cut and mounted on some foam dots to bring it forward from the background papers. Now I think she has a little magic in her broom so I added some Stickles to show the sparkle and lots of rhinestones too!   Thanks for taking a peep at my autumn leaves!!  Stay well, until next time, hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #42 - Anything Goes or Create Your Own Challenge ( pretty neat idea)
Crafting By Designs  - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can #55 - Make It Sparkle

Card Recipe:
Image is rubber stamp "Autumn Tilda" colored in Copic Markers
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E93
Hair E21 E15 E18 E29
Outfit YR82 YR68 YR23 YR27 G21 G99 BG01 BG05
Papers used Marigold from Kaiser Craft and label with stamped sentiment from Verve - Happy Harvest
Magnolia Doohickey diecut "swirl"  and Martha Stewart border punch on background paper and MS Leave stickers.  Flowers are a mix from Recollections and Wild Orchid Crafts
Stardust and rhinestone   Ribbon and lace from stash
Inside:



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, CaroleAnn! Wonderful textures and the placement of your image adds great depth to the design! Beautifully conceived and flawlessly executed. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love that image that you colored so beautifully....thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope you join us next week for our Handmade Flowers challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caroleann.i love your autumnal colours and details and your image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card! I love the way you picked up the same colors in the flowers as in the leaves and that lace along the bottom is just gorgeous. This really makes fall look like fun. I would have to agree with your son's version of it though, since I have to rake my own leaves & they are already deep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so wonderful autumn mood ! Love colors and nice image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love all the colors and elements. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create. Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!