Sunday, October 13, 2013

HALLOWEEN CARDS - MADE FAST WITH STICKERS

Hi There!
Hope my little post finds you well and enjoying a creative day.  It is a real autumn day here today so I am in a Halloween card mood and decided to make up some cards fast by just using my stash of Halloween stickers - which I have a ton of - so this was fun.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.  I plan to get out in the sun today - after some inside house work!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I received a bunch of these little note cards from a good friend and these stickers were a perfect match for both outside of the cards and the insides.

Another Card but larger and I used all Recollection stickers for this one both outside and inside:

Inside:

1 comment:

  1. stunning halloween cards caroleann.i love your brilliant spooky images and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!