Wednesday, March 22, 2017

DO ALL THINGS WITH LOVE

Hi, There!

Hope you are having a joyful day.  I managed to play with some mixed media today.  Used my Magicals by Lindy's Stamp Gang - colors Bavarian Blue, Guten Tag Teal, Polka Purple.  Splatters on the back card.

This inspiration came from Kelly Fellowes for Lindy's Stamp Gang as she presented a lovely card that she made and I just had to try it right away!!  LOL  Thanks Kelly!!  

The layers of paper were all colored with the inks mentioned above and then I stamped some text on them.  Tore some papers and cut some and layered together with a piece of lacing and used lots of teal glitter, purple crushed glass in between the layers.  Cheesecloth underneath the frame (which was painted with the magicals) and added some sparkle threading behind the frame.

The butterflies have been supplied by my friend Marta at #Maremi's Cafe.  I used two different butterflies and hot glued together.  More stardust glitter added and a word sticker from 7 dots studio and the background paper is from my stash.

Thanks for visiting, till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn



Sharing my card at:

Crafting from the Heart #151 - ATG
Crafting with Friends #39 - ATG
Glitter & Sparkle #231 - ATG
Mixed Media World #23 With a twist/Mood Board - started out with that but I think I got side tracked:)
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Layer it up
Word Art Challenge #274-275 - ATG with option of using their scripture


5 comments:

  1. Well, I can certainly feel the love that went into creating this gorgeous card! Your cards get more beautiful every time you post! This one is no exception. Love the lace & the butterflies are gorgeous together! A+++++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS card!! I love the sparkles and glitter and that beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. How cool is this! Love all the mixed media effects. Wonderful composition CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors on your card, and the butterfly and textured ribbon add so much! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining Mixed Media World Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!