Monday, March 13, 2017

HB FOR A SPECIAL LADY

Hi, There!

Another card created for another birthday coming up in April for a special person in my life.  I so want April to be here as perhaps then I would not be preparing for a huge snow storm coming our way!!!  Wishing my life away, I know!  LOL

Went out and fought my way thru the crazed people shopping at Shoprite for that last milk and bread that they are all sure they will never get out again to buy!!!  LOL (I'm one of them!!!)

Got all the ingredients for my lasagna that I promised my granddaughter I would make for her since she is home from college this week.  So tomorrow will be a baking day!!

I hope you are not in the line of the snow storm but if you are stay warm and safe.
Big hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at:
Crafting with Friends Challenge #38 ATG
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #468 Mothers/Ladies
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week #10 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Special Lady/Optional Penny Black Stamp

Card Recipe:
Image is a Penny Black Clear stamp "It's Your Day"  Used Copic markers to color all the cute critters:
Cats  E50 E21 E23 E27  Mice C0 C1 C2 C3 YR01
Fussy cut all the critters and popped them onto the side step card with 3D form dots  The celebrate and heart stickers are from my stash.  Background paper used is from Simple Stories/Good Day Sunshine.  Later I went back in and added glossy accents to the icing and some stardust glitter here and there.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card, CaroleAnn - your friend will adore this, and it's perfect for our "Special Lady" theme this week - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrap style CaroleAnn.
    Very nice card.
    Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute stepper card! Thanks for taking part over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keee-ute! PB critters are so much fun. Great design too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just Adorable love the Card design and all your Images are just adorable. Enjoy your Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stepper card and love all the little cute images-we haven't had any snow for the last two Winters-not complaining too much but doesn't get all the germs killed off
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!