Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WATERCOLOR PLAYTIME

Hi, There!

Well, I am smitten with the watercolor techniques I am seeing all over YouTube so I am going to give it a try and hope to be back to show you the cards I will make from these pages.

Also, had a 60% off coupon at Michaels that was for today only.   So just had to run to get a small set of "good" watercolors.  Can't wait to try them out but have other duties calling my name for now!!

Check out the magnifying glasses I had to buy myself.  As I color some of the digital images that have intricate areas to shade, I am finding my eyes tear so I am going to try these!!!  Tough getting old!!  LOL

Till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sorry, after I posted the above picture I cut off part of it.  As you can see it was just playing around and then I got serious with the one on the right for an ocean scene.  Can't wait to make that one into a card!!!
Goodies from Michaels:

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty. I wish I could figure out how to stop messing with the color once I lay it down. LOL Have fun with your new goodies. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your colored scenes look amazing!! Love the water scene for sure!! You've got lots of fun new goodies!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole Ann, what a wonderful start ! I am sure you will create beautiful cards with watercolor backgrounds! The landscape is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! Both of them! You continue to amaze me with your gorgeous mixed media creations. I wish you lived close enough to show me how!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous backgrounds and I love the seascape! I would frame that and hang it on a wall!! its brilliant! :-)

    You need to check out the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge winners post ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little ocean scene Carole Ann ! I think that's the set of watercolours I have been looking at to buy - some are sooo expensive.
    You realise you should have got 2 pairs of specs ? One to use and one to lose 😊xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have needed reading glasses for a while can't even make out the images without them never mind colour them in and Carolyn is right you definitely need two pairs,familiar cry in our house "anyone seen my glasses" lol.Love the backgrounds and the seascape looks brilliant-my non-arty daughter has just got into watercolouring and has done some beautiful pictures-I am very envious of anyone who can paint a brilliant talent
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!