Monday, May 6, 2019

FOR A SPECIAL PERSON

Hi, There!

I have had this image for ages and finally getting around to coloring it up and making a card.  I picked this image out for a special person in my life for her birthday. 

I was captivated by her large eyes and her kitty's eyes too!!!  Love her hair too.  It has been some time since I have colored big hair and big eyes and I have been missing it!!  So I was in my happy zone with this one.  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Digital Image is from Ching Chou Kuik/Purple Woods
Colored with Copic Markers:  B0000 B12 B16 B18 B24   C1 C2  E0000 E000 E00 E01 E02 E70 E71
The stitched rectangle die to frame the image and placed on the white base card with 3D foam tape.
White Liquid Pearls, Wink of Stella in her hair and Glossy Accents in her eyes and the kitty's eyes
Just used a blue scrap I had and two white filigree metal corners.  This card is all about the image!

Sharing my card with:
Crafting from the Heart #242 - ATG
Make My Monday Challenge #95 - Wings (Kitty)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1918
The Fairy and the Unicorn May - ATG





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-love the eyes and the hair is brilliant-I agree image doesn't need any more embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just drop dead gorgeous!! Your coloring is awesome! And the image is beautiful! Love, love, love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautifully coloured. I love that the kitty has wings. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring is stunning! This is truly gorgeous. I love the addition of the white dots. Little details can make such a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!