Friday, May 17, 2019

GETTING MY GIRLIE GIRL FIX!!!

Hi, There!

Well, here she is the first of a few of these pretties that I plan to color.  I was missing these type of images to color and plan to go through some of my digital images and see what other goodies have been filed away and forgotten!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my new followers!  Always fun to see a new face and thank you for any comments that you may leave.  I do not always respond but so appreciate the kind comments on my cards.  Have a wonderful day, or evening, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Digital Image from Sweet Escape/Kate
Colored with Copic Markers:  Skin E0000 E000 E00 E01 E02 E11
Hair  E70 E71 E08 E09 E15  Wink of Stella  Outfit & Eyes  BG11 BG32 BG13 BG49
Image is framed with a Spellbinders Opulent Oval
Papers from Recollection/Today, Tomorrow,  Forever - this is an old 12 x 12 pad   Corner of paper has been distressed with Embossing Enamel/Shabby White by Stampendous   Doily, spun gold threads and flowers from my stash.  Star Dust on her hair flowers and sleeve.  Image is fussy cut and mounted with 3D foam.

Sharing this card with:
a2z Scrapbooking May - May Flowers


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image which is soo beautifully coloured love the flowers and the embossed corners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Carole Anne, you've done it again! You continue to amaze me with your gorgeous coloring! Another awesome card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing coloring. Absolutely gorgeous skin tones, beautiful hair and eyes. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring. You've lit up her face with your skin tones. Wonderful card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking for May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely design and colouring, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring on her hair is fabulous! I love the flowers too! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios! -DT Meghan Kennihan (http://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice coloring! That oval behind her is really elegant, nice choice. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking for the May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    Hi everyone I'm Darcy lyne and am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Nosa did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr..nosakhare who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    or Call or WhatsApp: +2349083639501
    Contact him for the following:
    (1)If you want your ex-spouse back.
    (2)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (3)You want women/men to run after you.
    (4)If you want to have a child.
    (5)You want to be protected spiritually.
    (6)Help to bring people out of prison
    (7)Lottery power ball
    Whatsapp or call +2349083639501

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!