Friday, May 17, 2019

YOU'RE PURRR-FECT!

Hi, There!

Hope your week went well - maybe you had a perfect week??  But if not, cheer up as it is Friday!  Yay!  So here is my card inspiration for QKR Stampede's Weekly challenge.  Remember it is always Anything Goes.

This kitty was so different than any other image I have ever seen that I just had to use him on a card.  And I love him because of that!!!  So I embrace our differences and thank God for the unique and special people He has brought into my life!  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~  CaroleAnn


Card Recipe
Checkerboard Cat #ES209  Sentiment You're Purrfect Just the Way You Are #Q21004
Used a Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die to frame the Kitty.  Used 3D foam tape on three sides so I could put the tag inside at the top and you can pull it out to read the message.  No coloring needed except I did color in the letters on the tag.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous checkerboard kitty and love the message on the tag
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!