Friday, May 10, 2019

I LOVE YOU AND I AIN'T LION!!

Hi, There!

Another card inspiration for our QKR Stampede challenge on Friday.  Remember it is always Anything Goes!!!  So if you can, play along.

I used this image once on a card for my grandson and just needed another boy's card for a birthday so here he is again.  This is image Q14212 Lion and the sentiment inside the card is Q14206.

The background is a Kraft 5 x 7 card base and heart paper and red border from stash.  The embossing folder is from CuttleBug - Happy Birthday.  Lion fussy cut and colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, hugs and blessings always ~ CaroleAnn


Inside of card lined with papers from stash and used dies Stitched Nesting Rectangles from TuttiDesigns to frame the sentiment.
Q14206 I Love You and I Ain't Lion

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card CaroleAnn love the cute lion and you have coloured him brilliantly-love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply perfect. The image is so adorable. Your coloring is perfect, as usual. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes the perfect birthday card! Fun image and I love the embossed background! Throw in the perfect sentiment and you have hit a home run!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!