Friday, May 3, 2019

MISSING YOU!

Hi, There!

It's Friday and so another challenge at QKR Stampede, which is always ATG!

When I first saw this image Q10607, it has a Happy Easter sentiment attached.  But he had a sad face to me so I decided to put him on a missing you trifold card and delete the sentiment.  

So you can get more uses out of your stamps when you look at them differently!  Or was it the mood I was in as I was missing my sister??  LOL  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my makes!
Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


I meant to take a photo of inside but ran out of time - sorry.  This photo is what is inside when she opens the front first fold and then once you open this side, inside the center is where my message to her will be written:)

Card Recipe:
Digital Image QKR Stampede Q10607 - Happy Easter Bunny
Missing You Stamp is a wooden stamp with no company on it - must be an oldie but goodie as I found it in one of my go thru boxes and see what I have!!!  Surprises galore!!!  Why buy more stuff with so many surprises that keep cropping up!!!  LOL
Copic Markers  B41 B21 B14  R81 R83 R85  Bunny is fussy cut
DP - Forever Friends/Kraft Notes    Used scraps to make the circle that frames the bunny and a Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Circle die.  Thinking of you is a sticker from 7 Dot Studios.




3 comments:

  1. I love the cute bunny but he does look sad!Great circle die and I quite agree why buy more stuff when we have so much still unused or neglected!
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! What a great card to send to your sister! She will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!